Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Moon dust card

Pin It
Open in Mobile App





Hi, all..... a quick card I threw together this afternoon I'm calling "moon dust" I don't normally make Halloween cards but as I had a request I though this could double for Halloween and maybe an engagement card just change up what you put in the tree! Made with a variety of colored inks, dies from lifestyle crafts called Branches and Birds and using a 1 and 3/4" circle for the moon cut out. A little doodling with a black sharpie for the leaves and some glitter for the moon dust! Sit back and enjoy the video :)
Oh and thanks Lori for the cute card I received in the mail today !


Blessings to you




and a last thought
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers,
 the moon and the stars, which you have set in place
Psalms 8:3



11 comments:

sylviad said...

Beautiful card! I love your ideas. However I also love hearing your delightful chatting as you are working instead of the music. Just my "two-cents-worth. :-) thanks for sharing this with the stamping world.

Dobra said...

Wow what a great job.
Very beautifully done.
I really like

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Lovely card! Love your moon dust!
Sigrid

TLady said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JOB VALITA!!!! I DO LOOOOOVE to watch you work your PAPER MAJIC!!!!!!!!! :) SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Cherie said...

Valita, Your card is stunning! I just love to watch you create! Wish I had your talent. Oh well, I can just watch and enjoy yours! TFS and I'm glad you are back paper crafting!

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful! What a gorgeous scene you created and I really love the colors!

paddie said...

loved the card and the music went with the energy of it.
what was that music Valita..I loved it along with your card.
pat

paddie said...

Valita I loved the card and the music just went with it with all that high energy. The too went together beautifully.

love it all..what is the name of that music..

pat

valita said...

LOL dont really know it was one I chose on Youtube :)

valita said...

found the music its....Destroy She Said (De Donatis Short Edit)

mtnmaw said...

Love this!