Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monster Love

Pin It
Open in Mobile App

Hi all, This past weekend had us on the gold coast of Queensland  enjoying my nieces wedding and I just wanted to show you in a quick post the card I made for them. Monster inspired by Dean Murray and his awesome art work  


I also made them this crochet doily.........


Congrats Emily and Blake :) xxx

I made these two birthday cards ..... one for my daughters friends 18th

 Blessings to you




and a last thought
 A man doesn’t own his marriage;
 he is only the steward of his wife’s love.”  ~
 Edwin Louis Cole (Ed Cole)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!!

terrie said...

How cute is that card...
Well done...
But I missed hearing your voice while making the card..

TLady said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!!!!!! :) They'll LOOOOOOVE your gift Valita!!!!!!:) AND your cards are SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!:)

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

Yep, we miss you and your voice! That card is adorable. I am in love with your Monsters. They sre so stinkin' cute!! Loved your doily that you gave your niece. She is one lucky young lady to get such a beautiful homemade gift. Congrats to the young couple.

Jessica said...

Cute cards. Lovely doily. I hope they use it somewhere special. I'll bet that church smelled terrific~ that is lavender isn't it? They all look spectacular. Love the guys in suspenders.
TFS Hugs, Jess

Unknown said...

What a lovely gift to give. Maybe an heirloom? The card video was so fun to watch. Excellent card! The entire bridal party looked gorgeous and, of course, the bride.

Merry said...

Love these monster cards...they are so cute. Your Nieces bridal party looks terrific. Wonderful outfits.

kim @thisthatandthewholekaboodle.com said...

your cards are so adorable!!!!