Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shades of Autumn / Halloween Corner folding

Pin It

Hi all, I know its coming into spring for us here and i am also aware that a lot of my readers are in other parts of the world and they are going into there Autumn, which is the reason for this post. I'd love for you to take a fresh look at my Shades of Autumn corner fold pattern set, you can see the original here on my pattern blog plus what Ive done to dress up the other 3 patterns. Ive taken a fresh approach with this using new stamps & designer papers etc from Stampin up plus making this pattern set twice the value in that you can use these also for Halloween by simply adding a few different punched elements. I don't normally make Halloween cards but i know many of you do. Remember stamps, punches, ink,s DSP papers etc can be purchased here though me So check out my video below and see how really easy these pattern are! Shades of Autumn patterns are for sale here
Blessings to you

and a last thought


I have been unworthy, unwilling, unapproachable,
unrighteous, unmerciful, unreachable,
unteachable, unsure, unaware, unfair,
uneasy, undecided and unwise....
but because of Jesus and all He went through
I KNOW I have never been UNLOVED

I have loved you, O my people,
with an everlasting love;
with loving-kindness i have drawn you to me.
Jeremiah 31:3


No comments: