Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog award and Ive been Tagged!

Pin It

Mel surprised me with this cool blog award ( I love all Mel's creations!)....and ive finally got round to passing this on to others ....thankyou Mel i enjoy all your comments on my bog. But i was also tagged by Michelle so i thought i would kill two birds with the one stone and pass on both these these to......


Dawn form Dawns stampin thoughts
Cpeep from Extreme cards and paper crafting
Donna from Serenity in Stamping
Julie from Inspriational tips, techniques & Tutorials

Ive enjoyed all that you Ladies have on your wonderful blogs. well done!!.....now i know this is not 7 as the rules say but i am so pressed for time at the moment ....so here are my hopefully 7 random facts about me:
1. I love all the colours of the rainbow put together...for example when i sort my ribbon, card, etc i put it into colour order as would be in a rainbow.
2. i have to be organised but my house is so small i live in an oranised chaos of not knowing where to put anything!
3. As i ride or walk each day i sort out my thoughts and things going on in my life with God.
4.I love the smell of paper.
5.I always have my toenails painted...some colour!
6.Its freaks me out when im in the car with a learner driver.
7.I don't like windy nights and i love CAKE! any type of cake:)

few there we go that was hard thinking of those ....but i asked my youngest daughter and she gave me a few tips...LOL...until next post ...Valita

and a last thought

And no one can lay any other real foundation
than that one we already have- Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthains 3:10

No comments: